Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Moving Forward


It has been awhile since I have updated this journal. Alot has been going on- good news for once. I made it my mission to move forward with my life despite my problems and challenges. It has always been a goal to get my independence back and a dream of mine to buy my own home. I am proud to report that this is now a reality. I am out on my own again after living with my family for 6 years while recovering from my surgeries. I was able to buy a condo and I couldn't be happier. It has been a long , hard struggle to get to this point which makes the experience even more incredible.

Still struggling with a boat load of health issues. Still have good days and bad days. I do what I can when I can. My family is only about 30 minutes or less away so if I need help I can get it. I'm just enjoying the ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home