Saturday, November 19, 2005

Perfect Example

Today I was going to take a ride to some stores to do some holiday shopping. I try to get everything done before Thanksgiving because I just can't handle the crowds, long lines, pushy people etc. Shopping, which once was a hobby for me in my healthy days, has become a huge, exhausting hassle. Looks like I'm going to have to put it off for today- I'm not feeling up to it.

One of my many symptoms that has not gone away since my surgeries is dizziness. Some days are better then others. Today is a dizzy day. I don't drive on dizzy days. I usually try to take it easy because you really can't get much done when the room is spinning. Maybe I will try to do some cleaning....See? I can't do nothing have to accomplish something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home