Monday, February 27, 2006

Rough Week

Last week was a rough week for me. I woke up with a headache pretty much every day. The first few days felt more like my normal killer pain behind my left eye , in bed all day, unable to function headache. The last few days were different. First off they were on the right side of my head. I do at times get right sided headaches usually related to neck pain radiating up to my head (The right side of my body is what is affected by my SM). Thankfully, I was able to take an Aleve and put on my neck brace and by afternoon my headache was gone!!!!!! Too bad they can't all be that easy.

Im praying that it was just an unstable weather system wrecking havoc on my brain. I can't handle another decline.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Have you had all of your surgeries in one place (sorry if you answered this somewhere, I haven't read everything)?

have you ever been evaluated at The Chiari Institute?

9:05 PM  
Blogger Erika said...

Thank you for posting!

I had my first two surgeries in NY back in 1986 (not at the Chiari Institute), and my last three I had out in Iowa(1999-2001).

I have never been to the Chiari Institute. I am very pleased with my doctor and my current medical care.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home