Sunday, March 12, 2006

Lots Of Rain=Lots of Pain

It is supposed to rain for the next several days. I am not a happy camper. Yesterday was absolutely beautiful outside- sunny close to 70 degrees and I had a migraine. For me it is always worse before the bad weather hits. At least I got to open some windows and breathe in the air while I was in bed miserable! Today the headache is better but I'm dizzy and achey. Always an adventure doing housework dizzy- I keep falling into the walls! Hopefully I will get through the next few days relatively unscathed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been recently diognosed with basilar invagination.Surgery has not yet been schedualed . You mean to tell me you had this done and your not better???????? Please tell me I am not doing this for the heck of it.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Erika said...

You are not doing this for the heck of it. Keep in mind that I have had a ton of surgery, a ton of complications, resulting in a TON of damage. Everyone is different. Basilar Invagination is a serious condition that needs to be taken care of. In my case it was life threatening.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home